Yes Virginia! There Is A Copy-Paste Function To Move Files In The Mac OS!
I’d love to take credit for this one, but the source is another website. My Adam the computer science major and I debated this one. I have to admit Adam, you were correct!
The Short Answer
If you want the short answer and are a seasoned Mac user:
- Select files you want to move in the Finder.
- Select “copy” or use the key commands “Command-C”
- Open the place where you wish to move the files to in the Finder.
- When you wish to move them, instead of the standard copy command “Command-V” instead use”Command-Option-“V””
- The files will be moved to the new location.
For more instructions on how this works, here is a link to the source website: